[ar] [ca] [cpf] [de] [en] [es] [fr] [it]

This is where you can ask questions about the SPIP cms.

Topics : 249 Topics solved :  28 %

51 visitors now

• This forum is dedicated to the questions and difficulties found during SPIP installation or update.

• https removes formatting from linked pages

by djgw
      12 April 09:31

Solved - Replies : 4

Thanks to nfriedli in the French forum where the following solution was posted: Create a mes_options.php file (refer to SPIP documentation) in the SPIP config directory with the code below. (...)

• SPIP 3.1.1

by Philivert
      4 April 08:37

Solved - Replies : 3

Hello, for spip_loader.php, perhaps your hosting service don’t accept that kind of script and redirect to the base of the site ? the install directory is not to use directly but via (...)

• need help on spip installation error on my hosting

by kris
      22 January 13:20

Replies : 1

Hello, Do you have an URL (adress of your website) so we could help you better... What version of SPIP ? Plugins ? etc... kris

• HTTPS / SSL and admin.css and ajax forms

5 December 2015 00:31

In my case I was proxing the connection. The proxy connected both HTTP and HTTPS requests to the website at HTTP - so the HTML generated by SPIP was in both cases generating HTTP links for the (...)

• base href causing this

by erational
      9 June 2015 11:10

what is your url ?

• Upgrade to SPIP 3

by Philivert
      5 March 2015 23:07

Replies : 4

If all plugins are compatible with SPIP 3, no need for disabling them. Else it is better to disable them before baking up. The database structure will be automaticaly upgraded by SPIP 3 during (...)

• Need experienced SPIP developer for updating CMS to most current version.

by Eduardo
      3 March 2015 20:41

Hi. I recently updated one client’s site from spip 1.9 to spip 3.0.17. That job had a few complications mainly because the squelettes’ sintaxis difered from the older version to the latest, but (...)

• SPIP DATABASE INSTALLATION

by Philivert
      16 September 2014 20:23

Hello, Don’t forget to set server = localhost, user = root, no password

• htaccess rules for nginx

by Gilles
      22 August 2014 16:43

Solved - Replies : 5

This configuration only works for the "url propre" and "url propre2" rewrite rules, when the website is in a subdirectory. for ex. http://my.domain.zz/spip/site.html it must be changed for (...)

• problem of installation of spip

by erational
      20 July 2014 09:58

Please check your php version by running <?phpphpinfo(); ?> Download

• Forum posts : 137
    • 53 26 %
    • Ask a new question
    • Questions on the use of the private area (or back-office) of your web site are centralised in this forum.

• How do i make changes to the right Navigation table

by alain fodjo
      25 November 00:57

Replies : 3

Hello Guys, I just took over the website moderation job. I would like to make changes to the address on our website. I made changes directly to both squelettes/rubrique.html & (...)

• Image does not display

by Mike Leon
      2 November 04:21

No reply

I am attempting to insert an image into an article I am translating for Le Monde Diplomatique. Its URL is: mondediplo.com/local/cache-vignettes/L890xH619/LMD-Visual-2---empire-8e8a4.jpg but only (...)

• How to set php value to spip variable?

20 June 10:29

No reply

<?php $id=10; ?> #SETID,id i don’t know.How to set value to spip variable.

• Order by not working

by tcharlss
      13 June 18:01

Hi, Could you post your message again, embedding the code inside the <code> tag please ? It’s not visible at the moment ! You can order the results with the par ... criteria, for instance (...)

• how to restore a template?

by devkbsc
      18 June 2015 12:11

No reply

Hello, I have tried to seperate three of my site from my kernal site. I have succeed in the level of content and database. But, My templates are not working with my sites. All my sub sites (...)

• Problems logging in to the private area

by Pankaj Kakkar
      28 April 2014 17:28

Hi, I have same issue. Installed SPIP on a windows based server. and it gives me a HTTP 302 error while trying to login to the private area. and after entering the username and password again, (...)

• Login visitors via GET

by nassy
      27 April 2014 09:51

No reply

Hello, i’m new to Spip (3.x). I would customize the login process via GET instead POST. So I think that I should not use the "formulaire" that blocks my attemps with param formulaire_action_args.. (...)

• What i cant upload a big audio files( like more than 12Mb)?

1 April 2014 13:31

generally mail supports only upto 25MB (means it is the maximum limit ) if it exceeds more than 25MB its better to go with drive if it is g.drive or skydrive...

• Title and Credit fields

by erational
      27 September 2013 05:30

an old plugin almost does the job by reading the exif data http://plugins.spip.net/exif.html maybe it requires a small update to be compatible with SPIP 2 and (...)

• Redirect to empty page when change the article status to published online

2 September 2013 03:48

Solved - Replies : 8

Hi, Sorry for reply late. I have try the solution and it’s work ! I have check the spip.log and everything seem correctly. Thanks a million to everybody for working in this case. Thanks, (...)

• Forum posts : 95
    • 25 45 %
    • Ask a new question
    • If you are an administrator and have questions on how to configure, run and generally manage your site, this is where you will find answers.

• Backup the content of the database, fails to create a file

by CLA001
      8 March 09:15

Replies : 2

My last backups were about 600kb I’m guessing that’s not big :) I will look into the add-on and if I cant figure that out ill try the phpmyadmin. Thanks for your (...)

• Category Page is not displaying

by devkbsc
      22 September 2015 16:33

Hello, your reply have give me a confidence! If you say it’s a personalised per i am not the one who developped that page. I am a new developer after the one who developped that page. Now it’s (...)

• How can i change the url of my site to the Arborescent URLs?

by JMV
      14 July 2015 14:39

Replies : 5

Make sure you have the following lines in your .htaccess file. If it is commented (#) just make it a comment. ################################################## RewriteEngine On (...)

• i can't access the site

by Radwa
      10 March 2015 13:06

Hi , I have the same problem , I upgraded the server to wheezy so the php version changed but I can’t update spip as I can’t access the private area is there a way to have spip working on (...)

• chang register form from writer

7 December 2014 09:16

No reply

hello i want insert an item in register writer form .plz led me.thanks

• how to change toolbar to enhance my texts

by djallas
      1 December 2014 16:36

No reply

hello everyone, how can i change the text toolbar appeared when writing an article ? i want to use mine my spip version is SPIP 3.0.17 Thank you

• SQL error 1052

by Gilles
      8 June 2012 18:21

Replies : 11

It’s not the same error. What is the exact SQL query that fails ? Don’t forget to remove /tmp/cache after restoration. Contact me by Private Message if you want me to check that your dump.xml file (...)

• Can I find a deleted item?

by Mkode
      23 September 2014 14:11

Solved - Replies : 1

[12:24] boucle with statut = poubelle [12:25] but the get deleted of db every X days [12:25] (X value is 15 or 30, can’t remmember)

• I don't find a page

by Suske
      9 September 2014 17:16

Use /?page=contact&var_mode=inclure to see which part of your skeletton gives the form.

• template files located in the directory /squelettes/

by tcharlss
      25 November 2013 11:44

Hi Malcom, I think the answer to your problem is indeed in the link Serge provided, but for the sake of clarity, here is a summary : Identifying in which template is located a particular (...)

• Forum posts : 279
    • 94 31 %
    • Ask a new question
    • If you have any question on how to create personalised templates to have your own design on your public pages. Come and ask.

• dynamic tags

by yannickp
      24 September 22:21

No reply

Hi, I’ve been trying for a long time to create a dynamic tag but it doesn’t work; I’ve looked for some examples but none of them work. Did someone actually managed to make it work? How? my (...)

• CVT form posting articles

by magahugu
      21 January 22:40

No reply

Hello dear Community, I want to make a form allowing users to submit content. I’ve followed the CVT guide before for creating user signups, and now I’m looking for a similar function to allow for (...)

• How to display table content in SPIP?

by Gilles
      19 January 00:09

Have you tried to create tables with ’|’ or with HTML code ? Head Head Head data data data can be create with | Head | Head | Head | | data | data | data (...)

• Low Quality with image processing using Filter image_masque

by tcharlss
      6 October 2015 11:36

Hi, You can control the quality with the constant _IMG_GD_QUALITE (the article is in french). Add this line in your configuration file config/mes_options.php : define('_IMG_GD_QUALITE', 85); (...)

• How to make SPIP 2.0 template responsive without upgrading

by Boaz
      11 September 2015 14:34

Thanks a lot !

• #GET or PHP in Loops Criteria / Boucle criteres

by brain_damage
      27 June 2015 19:37

Replies : 3

Ok, spip haven’t got limitations, but you must know what is the good practices to write templates and where you can use php. You must not use php in .html template. but you can use php (...)

• where is my homepage article? what is the article Number?

by BigDave
      1 May 2015 14:07

No reply

i am trying to locate the article Number for what was previously display on my homepage - some articles were deleted after a hack and my homepage is blank. I can’t find a sommaire file to see how (...)

• displaying a keyword attributed to an article in a loop that lists all articles in a section

by czuwamagumwda
      20 April 2015 16:01

Solved - Replies : 1

Not at all elegant, but it works. <li class="<BOUCLE_mot(MOTS)id_article>#TITRE</BOUCLE_mot>"><a href="#URL_ARTICLE" (...)

• Search by Rubrique

by erational
      18 April 2015 22:31

add a select form with the id_rubrique to add the id_rubrique in the url <form ...><B_r><select name="id_rubrique"><BOUCLE_r(RUBRIQUES)><option (...)

• FINISHED TEMPLATES

by mumuri
      1 September 2007 17:34

Free templates http://www.spip-contrib.net/Squelettes-complets (the best repository i think) http://www.decroissance.info/Pouvez-vous-me-donner-votre (...)

• Forum posts : 222
    • 77 20 %
    • Ask a new question