[ar] [ca] [cpf] [de] [en] [es] [fr] [it]

This is where you can ask questions about the SPIP cms.

Topics : 249 Topics solved :  28 %

51 visitors now

Home > Forums about SPIP > Creating your templates

Creating your templates

If you have any question on how to create personalised templates to have your own design on your public pages. Come and ask.

Make sure you give a clear title to your question in order to help other visitors navigate the forums.

Messages without clear titles are deleted.

Keywords

You can tag this forum page with the keywords that you think are the most appropriate. This will help future visitors to find answers more quickly.

Installation, updates

Using the private area

Administration, management and configuration of your site

Creating your templates

Who are you?

• dynamic tags

by yannickp
    24 September 22:21

No reply

Hi, I’ve been trying for a long time to create a dynamic tag but it doesn’t work; I’ve looked for some examples but none of them work. Did someone actually managed to make it work? How? my (...)

• CVT form posting articles

by magahugu
    21 January 22:40

No reply

Hello dear Community, I want to make a form allowing users to submit content. I’ve followed the CVT guide before for creating user signups, and now I’m looking for a similar function to allow for (...)

• How to display table content in SPIP?

by Gilles
    19 January 00:09

Replies : 1

Have you tried to create tables with ’|’ or with HTML code ? Head Head Head data data data can be create with | Head | Head | Head | | data | data | data (...)

• Low Quality with image processing using Filter image_masque

by tcharlss
    6 October 2015 11:36

Hi, You can control the quality with the constant _IMG_GD_QUALITE (the article is in french). Add this line in your configuration file config/mes_options.php : define('_IMG_GD_QUALITE', 85); (...)

• How to make SPIP 2.0 template responsive without upgrading

by Boaz
    11 September 2015 14:34

Solved - Replies : 3

Thanks a lot !

• #GET or PHP in Loops Criteria / Boucle criteres

by brain_damage
    27 June 2015 19:37

Replies : 3

Ok, spip haven’t got limitations, but you must know what is the good practices to write templates and where you can use php. You must not use php in .html template. but you can use php (...)

• where is my homepage article? what is the article Number?

by BigDave
    1 May 2015 14:07

No reply

i am trying to locate the article Number for what was previously display on my homepage - some articles were deleted after a hack and my homepage is blank. I can’t find a sommaire file to see how (...)

• displaying a keyword attributed to an article in a loop that lists all articles in a section

by czuwamagumwda
    20 April 2015 16:01

Solved - Replies : 1

Not at all elegant, but it works. <li class="<BOUCLE_mot(MOTS)id_article>#TITRE</BOUCLE_mot>"><a href="#URL_ARTICLE" (...)

• Search by Rubrique

by erational
    18 April 2015 22:31

add a select form with the id_rubrique to add the id_rubrique in the url <form ...><B_r><select name="id_rubrique"><BOUCLE_r(RUBRIQUES)><option (...)

• FINISHED TEMPLATES

by mumuri
    1 September 2007 17:34

Replies : 2

Free templates http://www.spip-contrib.net/Squelettes-complets (the best repository i think) http://www.decroissance.info/Pouvez-vous-me-donner-votre (...)

• Forum posts : 222
  • 77 20 %
  • Ask a new question