[ar] [ca] [cpf] [de] [en] [es] [fr] [it]

This is where you can ask questions about the SPIP cms.

Topics : 249 Topics solved :  28 %

51 visitors now

Home > Forums about SPIP > Administration, management and configuration of your site

Administration, management and configuration of your site

If you are an administrator and have questions on how to configure, run and generally manage your site, this is where you will find answers.

Make sure you give a clear title to your question in order to help other visitors navigate the forums.

Messages without clear titles are deleted.

Keywords

You can tag this forum page with the keywords that you think are the most appropriate. This will help future visitors to find answers more quickly.

Installation, updates

Using the private area

Administration, management and configuration of your site

Creating your templates

Who are you?

• Backup the content of the database, fails to create a file

by CLA001
    8 March 09:15

Replies : 2

My last backups were about 600kb I’m guessing that’s not big :) I will look into the add-on and if I cant figure that out ill try the phpmyadmin. Thanks for your (...)

• Category Page is not displaying

by devkbsc
    22 September 2015 16:33

Replies : 2

Hello, your reply have give me a confidence! If you say it’s a personalised per i am not the one who developped that page. I am a new developer after the one who developped that page. Now it’s (...)

• How can i change the url of my site to the Arborescent URLs?

by JMV
    14 July 2015 14:39

Replies : 5

Make sure you have the following lines in your .htaccess file. If it is commented (#) just make it a comment. ################################################## RewriteEngine On (...)

• i can't access the site

by Radwa
    10 March 2015 13:06

Replies : 4

Hi , I have the same problem , I upgraded the server to wheezy so the php version changed but I can’t update spip as I can’t access the private area is there a way to have spip working on (...)

• chang register form from writer

7 December 2014 09:16

No reply

hello i want insert an item in register writer form .plz led me.thanks

• how to change toolbar to enhance my texts

by djallas
    1 December 2014 16:36

No reply

hello everyone, how can i change the text toolbar appeared when writing an article ? i want to use mine my spip version is SPIP 3.0.17 Thank you

• SQL error 1052

by Gilles
    8 June 2012 18:21

Replies : 11

It’s not the same error. What is the exact SQL query that fails ? Don’t forget to remove /tmp/cache after restoration. Contact me by Private Message if you want me to check that your dump.xml file (...)

• Can I find a deleted item?

by Mkode
    23 September 2014 14:11

Solved - Replies : 1

[12:24] boucle with statut = poubelle [12:25] but the get deleted of db every X days [12:25] (X value is 15 or 30, can’t remmember)

• I don't find a page

by Suske
    9 September 2014 17:16

Replies : 1

Use /?page=contact&var_mode=inclure to see which part of your skeletton gives the form.

• template files located in the directory /squelettes/

by tcharlss
    25 November 2013 11:44

Solved - Replies : 4

Hi Malcom, I think the answer to your problem is indeed in the link Serge provided, but for the sake of clarity, here is a summary : Identifying in which template is located a particular (...)

• Forum posts : 279
  • 94 31 %
  • Ask a new question