[ar] [ca] [cpf] [de] [en] [es] [fr] [it]

This is where you can ask questions about the SPIP cms.

Topics : 249 Topics solved :  28 %

63 visitors now

Home > Forums about SPIP > Using the private area

Using the private area

Questions on the use of the private area (or back-office) of your web site are centralised in this forum.

If you are an administrator, the forum Administration, management and configuration of your site is probably more appropriate for most of the questions.

Make sure you give a clear title to your question in order to help other visitors navigate the forums.

Messages without clear titles are deleted.

Keywords

You can tag this forum page with the keywords that you think are the most appropriate. This will help future visitors to find answers more quickly.

Installation, updates

Using the private area

Administration, management and configuration of your site

Creating your templates

Who are you?

• How do i make changes to the right Navigation table

by alain fodjo
    25 November 00:57

Replies : 3

Hello Guys, I just took over the website moderation job. I would like to make changes to the address on our website. I made changes directly to both squelettes/rubrique.html & (...)

• Image does not display

by Mike Leon
    2 November 04:21

No reply

I am attempting to insert an image into an article I am translating for Le Monde Diplomatique. Its URL is: mondediplo.com/local/cache-vignettes/L890xH619/LMD-Visual-2---empire-8e8a4.jpg but only (...)

• How to set php value to spip variable?

20 June 10:29

No reply

<?php $id=10; ?> #SETID,id i don’t know.How to set value to spip variable.

• Order by not working

by tcharlss
    13 June 18:01

Replies : 1

Hi, Could you post your message again, embedding the code inside the <code> tag please ? It’s not visible at the moment ! You can order the results with the par ... criteria, for instance (...)

• how to restore a template?

by devkbsc
    18 June 2015 12:11

No reply

Hello, I have tried to seperate three of my site from my kernal site. I have succeed in the level of content and database. But, My templates are not working with my sites. All my sub sites (...)

• Problems logging in to the private area

by Pankaj Kakkar
    28 April 2014 17:28

Solved - Replies : 4

Hi, I have same issue. Installed SPIP on a windows based server. and it gives me a HTTP 302 error while trying to login to the private area. and after entering the username and password again, (...)

• Login visitors via GET

by nassy
    27 April 2014 09:51

No reply

Hello, i’m new to Spip (3.x). I would customize the login process via GET instead POST. So I think that I should not use the "formulaire" that blocks my attemps with param formulaire_action_args.. (...)

• What i cant upload a big audio files( like more than 12Mb)?

1 April 2014 13:31

Solved - Replies : 3

generally mail supports only upto 25MB (means it is the maximum limit ) if it exceeds more than 25MB its better to go with drive if it is g.drive or skydrive...

• Title and Credit fields

by erational
    27 September 2013 05:30

Replies : 1

an old plugin almost does the job by reading the exif data http://plugins.spip.net/exif.html maybe it requires a small update to be compatible with SPIP 2 and (...)

• Redirect to empty page when change the article status to published online

2 September 2013 03:48

Solved - Replies : 8

Hi, Sorry for reply late. I have try the solution and it’s work ! I have check the spip.log and everything seem correctly. Thanks a million to everybody for working in this case. Thanks, (...)

• Forum posts : 95
  • 25 45 %
  • Ask a new question