[ar] [ca] [cpf] [de] [en] [es] [fr] [it]

This is where you can ask questions about the SPIP cms.

Topics : 253 Topics solved :  31 %

84 visitors now

Home > Forums about SPIP >  Creating your templates > displaying a keyword attributed to an article in a loop that lists all (...)

displaying a keyword attributed to an article in a loop that lists all articles in a section solved

by czuwamagumwda - 19 April 2015 21:49 - Replies : 1

Hello,

I have a small problem with displaying a keyword attributed to an article in a loop that lists all articles in a section. This is what part of my loop looks like:

<BOUCLE_items(ARTICLES) {id_rubrique} {par titre}>
<li class="this_where_i_would_like_the_keyword_to_go"><a href="#URL_ARTICLE" title="#TITRE">#TITRE</a></li>
</BOUCLE_items>

What I’m trying to do is to get a keyword id or name - if there is any - attributed to an article (which title and link are set in anchor) to become the class name for a list item that displays the rest of data for that article. I’ve tried EXPOSE and ENV but don’t seem to get it right. Any advice on how to approach this?

Thanks.

Answering the question

« displaying a keyword attributed to an article in a loop that lists all articles in a section »

Keywords

You can tag this forum page with the keywords that you think are the most appropriate. This will help future visitors to find answers more quickly.

Installation, updates

Using the private area

Administration, management and configuration of your site

Creating your templates

Who are you?