Indiquez l’intérêt que vous portez à cette question

Trouble customizing SPIP

Alonso Santamaria

Hello.

I am trying to cutomize a SPIP website and am unable to add a third column for my main page. I simply added a

tag between wrapper and aside. I added the corresponding classes in layout css. The middle column does not show.

Now.... the trouble is not the divs or css. I did exactly the same in article.html and it works great.

For testing purposes, I added some comments <!— to site.html and viewed the page code in Chrome and Firefox. Much to my surprise, the comments do not show !!!! I did the same with other html’s and the comments show. In fact, my site.html page has the tag just like that, without the other parameters. The tag shows like http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

Bottom line... SPIP does not load my site.html page, it loads it from only God (and maybe someone here) knows.

Of course I have cache desactivated and I even deleted the whole contents of tmp directory ...

SPIP still does not load my site.html page. I have tried to find other site.html files in other directories. I deleted squelettes-dist and left only my squelettes directory.

I even deleted site.html altogether and the result is exactly the same main page.

I have no idea what else to do. Any other file I modify in squelettes or squelettes/inclure work great. Only site.html is not loaded, no matter what.

What can I do ? Where does SPIP actually build find the main page layout ?