[ar] [ca] [cpf] [de] [en] [es] [fa] [fr] [it]

This is where you can ask questions about the SPIP cms.

Topics : 237 Topics solved :  28 %

124 visitors now

Install Errors

by salvador - 31 January 2006 21:50 - Replies : 1

Hello, everyone, I am new to SPIP and the whole PHP, CMS thing, nevertheless, the server (godaddy) that I uploaded the spip_loader.php3 file to for an auto install is a php4 server and did not appear backward compatible, hence I saw the php code instead...furthermore, I was instructed by the godaddy TS to change the file extension to .php, without the "3," and when I did that the page was displayed, but when I followed the link I got a 404 Error saying that the "spip_loader.php3" page could not be found...yet still, given that it kind-of worked when I removed the "php3" extension and replaced it with the "php," does that mean that all php files will have to be renamed...

Any response will be greatly appreciated

• #1 Install Errors ˆ
    by miD - 15 March 2006 21:12

just rename the .httpacces to .httpacces and place into the repertory of your website.

un comment the 2 line here :

RewriteCond %REQUEST_FILENAME -f
    RewriteRule ^(.+)\.php[3]$ $1.php [QSA,L]

and it should be ok ...

you can also use a php script on the spip-contrib site to modify .php3 to .php :
    >> http://www.spip-contrib.net/Script-php-pour-convertir-les

Answering the question

« Install Errors »

Keywords

You can tag this forum page with the keywords that you think are the most appropriate. This will help future visitors to find answers more quickly.

Installation, updates

Using the private area

Administration, management and configuration of your site

Creating your templates

Who are you?

• HTTPS / SSL and admin.css and ajax forms

by Urs
    5 July 13:59

No reply

Hi All, I’m trying to migrate SPIP to only be served via HTTPS. What I notice are two things: 1) CSS file being loaded over non encrypted connection: (...)

• Séparer un site de kernal?

by devkbsc
    18 June 12:38

No reply

Je suis nouveau pour SPIP. J’ai un site qui a contiens plusieurs sites qu’ils sont mutualisé. Je voudrais séparer un des sites de dans. Quelle est la procédure pour la (...)

• base href causing this

by erational
    9 June 11:10

Replies : 1

what is your url ?

• NEED help -SSL install from asphostportal.com

by aysel
    3 June 10:21

No reply

I know various things have been written on this, but not one of them is clear about steps in the process. When I use the SBS wizard to request the cert, I go to download the approved certificate (...)

• Upgrade to SPIP 3

by Philivert
    5 March 23:07

Replies : 4

If all plugins are compatible with SPIP 3, no need for disabling them. Else it is better to disable them before baking up. The database structure will be automaticaly upgraded by SPIP 3 during (...)

• Need experienced SPIP developer for updating CMS to most current version.

by Eduardo
    3 March 20:41

Replies : 4

Hi. I recently updated one client’s site from spip 1.9 to spip 3.0.17. That job had a few complications mainly because the squelettes’ sintaxis difered from the older version to the latest, but (...)

• SPIP DATABASE INSTALLATION

by Philivert
    16 September 2014 20:23

Hello, Don’t forget to set server = localhost, user = root, no password

• htaccess rules for nginx

by Gilles
    22 August 2014 16:43

Solved - Replies : 5

This configuration only works for the "url propre" and "url propre2" rewrite rules, when the website is in a subdirectory. for ex. http://my.domain.zz/spip/site.html it must be changed for (...)

• problem of installation of spip

by erational
    20 July 2014 09:58

Please check your php version by running <?phpphpinfo(); ?> Download

• upgrade 1.8.x - 3.0

by xavatar
    30 April 2014 09:26

Replies : 2

Thank you for your answer! I will chack solved after trying update.

• Forum posts : 124
  • 52 13 %
  • Ask a new question